Friday, August 15, 2008

New Bag

Lately I've really been wanting to make a good bag for everyday use. I found this cute bag pattern on the Ric Rac blog and I loved it. (I just made a few changes.) I especially loved the idea of putting padding in the middle so it has more body. And I bought the fabric and remembered that it was the exact same as one shayla used for one of her quilts. hmm, no wonder why I loved it.


However, I thought it would be a little bigger so I could fit some books in it, but I don't mind making another one that's bigger. It was a fun bag to make.

5 comments:

Amanda Miller said...

I want one! PLEASE!

Jamie said...

That looks great! I've been wanting to make that bag too!

coryshay said...

I want one too! And I do love that fabric! It's really cute as a bag! Nice job, Chels!

Lisa Hathaway said...

Another cute bag! Kelly's gonna laugh when I bring the stuff home for this one ... then he'll shake his head and say, "How many bags does a girl need!?" Silly question...

Ellicott City Movers said...

Great readingg your blog