Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Felt Song Book

Hooray! I can post my book now, little Jo opened it. I got this idea from the quiet book from homemade by jill. 
I loved it but I wanted to do it differently so I made it into a songbook. I'm actually really happy about the way it turned out. 


Cover Page


3 little speckled frogs...
Almost all of the pages have little pocket that the animals can go into


Old McDonald had a Farm...
(with finger puppets)


3 little monkeys swingin' in a tree...


3 little duck went out to play...

Here's a ball for baby
(I couldn't think of anything for this one so I made them flaps to open and see what's underneath)
If you don't know the song, you really should learn it. We love it at our house :)

All the pages together. Sorry it's a small picture.
I think if you click on them it'll make them bigger. 

Back Cover. I just had to do it. 

If you can't see the pictures very well, I'll try and do it again and make them bigger


7 comments:

coryshay said...

she loves it!!!! Thanks, CHels!!

Amanda Miller said...

Super cute! But where is the Aggie Pride?

wendy said...

What a lot of work. It turned out way cute.

Tyson and Chelsea said...

I was going to do Aggie pride but then I figured I would have to do UVU and I have no clue how to do that

annette said...

I can not believe you made that!

Natchel said...

did you hand stitch all that?? hnad stitching is such a pain for me! wow!

Tyson and Chelsea said...

Ya it's all hand stitched. I kind of liked it :)